Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

We were excited to share Peyton's first Christmas with all our family this year. It is something that I have been looking forward to since I found out I was pregnant. Christmas was always a very important holiday for us growing up. My parents always worked very hard to make it special for us. I can not wait to share all of the holiday traditions with Peyton.

Getting ready before the party began

Cousins

So Sweet! I love watching Avery with Peyton, she is a good little Mommy!

All dressed up

Papa and Meme
Meme Rose and Peyton Rose

After a delicious meal

Matching Pajamas
Ready for Presents

Baby Alive was a hit!
Christmas Day we spent at Ethan's parents house and had a Prime Rib dinner. We had a great time and Peyton received some wonderful presents. Unfortunately, I didn't take a single picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment