Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cousins

Since I have been on leave, we have been able to spend some quality time with Aunt Jilly and Avery. I love watching Avery with Peyton, she is such a sweet big cousin. Whenever she talks to Peyton, her voice changes a couple of octaves and she tickles her under her chin. She refers to Peyton as "Baby Peyt" or "Baby Peyton" everytime, never just Peyton.
It makes me so happy to see them together, since Jill and I are so close to our cousins. I want her to have the same kind of relationship as we do.
Avery showing Peyton how to use her gym

2 comments:

  1. I looove this picture. Especially since Avery is dressed in her snow white ensemble. Peyton may not know what she is in for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did Peyton grow 10 inch? She's huge!

    ReplyDelete