Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rub A Dub Dub

Lately, my favorite part of the day is watching P take a bath. She LOVES it!! She plays with every toy and can say "Duck" when playing with her rubber duckies. Every night she has to line them up on the edge of the tub and if they fall, it's a very dramatic "Uh-Oh".
And yes, her hair does that on it's own...what can I say, the mohawk has a mind of it's own.

Lining up the Ducks


I've recently starting giving her the tooth brush with toddler toothpaste, she LOVES it.
She normally lets me brush her teeth and then she takes over.




I took it away because she kept dunking the toothbrush in the bathwater.

She was NOT happy.

I broke and gave it back and the tears stopped immediately. She is dramatic...I wonder where she gets it from.

Brushing Ariel's teeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment