Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Catching Up!

I've been a little behind in posting. We've been too busy running around with a now completely mobile Peyton. She is not only walking but running and loving every moment of new found independence. So below is catching up from the last 2 weeks of pictures.

Avery cam for a visit and stayed for a bath.
 I know that Avery is a bit blurry on the picture. But I love how in awe Peyton is of her big cousin. P follows her around like a shadow and pretty much thinks Avery is the coolest. 

Just sitting at her table watching The Little Mermaid.

This is as good as she would let me get of her St. Patrick's Day outfit I made.
I even made her sequin shamrock shirt.

But she was happy to be home later that evening.

We went and  visited Meme, and Peyton discovered the track at the side of the house.  The next picture is what happens when I call her name these days. 

Little Toot runs!
Gone are the days of my baby sitting and taking beautiful pictures.
 We are on the run these days!!

Not happy when I locked the fence!


Hanging in Nana's Travel Trailor!
Ready for some adventures in the Country!

She can now show you where her belly button is.

Aunt Chrissy reading her FAVORITE book, Brown Bear, Brown Bear.
We could read this book 100 times and she never tires of it. 


We also made a trip to League City to see Aunt Jennifer and visit before cousin Jackson makes his appearance. But of course I spent too much time visiting and forgot to take a single picture. P was good in  the car thanks to Aunt Sandra keeping her entertained. Baby Jackson will be here next Friday and we very excited to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment