Tuesday, July 3, 2012

We're Back!

June was a whirlwind and I completely got behind on my blogging! But not to worry, I am BACK!

In June, Peyton and I attended Natalie's wedding, Ethan couldn't come because he had a baseball tournament, so Peyton and I traveled alone to Surfside to celebrate Natalie and Shawn.


P fell in love with the Andy and JB, I think we have a heartbreaker.

Aunt Sam just wanted a picture.


How is this the only picture I got with the beautiful Bride!

 Doing it all!!
Bride & Mommy!
I am so happy for Natalie and the family she has made. We have been through so much over the years and I am so glad she is exactly where she is supposed to be. I am excited that they are moving to Tomball and Peyton and Austin can begin their romance! :)

Congrats Wood Family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment