Friday, May 10, 2013

Adventures with Triggy

Peyton has renamed Christine, Triggy which is a variation on Aunt Chrissy, but it seems to be sticking around for the time being. Well, Triggy had invited all the little girls to come over for a slumber party and then watch Raegan play softball at one of her last games of the season. I love that the little girls love each other so much!

Watching a movie before bed
P in her aviators holding Raegie's AG Doll during the game.
She was excited to be at the game... if you couldn't tell!
Snow Cones after the Game!

P loves her Triggy so much and I feel so blessed that my 20-something cousin is so involved in her life and wants to take her on adventures. I can't count the number of times Christine will take P with her and John to get something to eat or just hang out with her. I think P is even better behaved for her than she is with me! I think they will have a bond to last a lifetime, and I it makes me so happy to see!! We love you so much and are so grateful for our Triggy!!!

1 comment: