Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy First Birthday Brady Boy!!

Sweet Brady turned 1 and we had a celebration for him at Aunt Jilly's. Peyton maybe obsessed with her big cousin Avery, but I really think once they get a little older she and Brady will be the ones that we need to watch out for. They are only 18 months apart and I hope they grow up to be great friends and partners in crime!! 
Brady is possibly to sweetest baby, now toddler that I know. He is so easy to make smile and is pretty content just hanging out or watching the girls. I just can't get enough of that sweet smile!!


P insisted on holding the Birthday Boy as soon as he woke up from his nap!
How cute is he!
 
I love this picture of us!!

Enjoying some cake!


This is the view most guests had while Brady was eating his cake!
How cute are those little cheeks!


1 comment:

  1. I love those cheeks. I hope you don't mind me having the blog. Cindy

    ReplyDelete