Monday, September 30, 2013

Ryan and Katherine's Wedding

We were so thrilled that Ryan finally asked Katherine to marry him, and even more excited to celebrate this beautiful couple at their wedding. Katherine is a perfect fit for Ryan and I know will be an amazing mother to Kaitlyn!
Love them!

Uncle Daniel made the sign! 

I mean, seriously does it get any better than this!! 

Just some animals running around! 

Presley and Kaitlyn 

I don't think P knew how to handle all of the attention from Landon! 



When P saw Katherine, she said she was a princess! 
I would have to agree!

Such a beautiful setting to start your life together! 

I'm pretty sure this was the first time I have ever seen Ryan on the dance floor! 

But not Triggy! This is her teaching the litte girls to Wobble! 

Fight for the bouquet (she fought hard and ripped it in 2!)

Me and P!

No comments:

Post a Comment