Friday, September 5, 2014

First Day of Pre-K 2014

This year Peyton started PK3 at her school, Katering 2 Kids. I was nervous but very excited for her. I don't think she understood exactly what it meant, considering she's been there all summer for daycare, but this class has a lot more structure and focus on independence in preparation for Kindergarten. I made a big deal about it so she would be excited it too. 

No first day is complete without a new back pack and lunch kit. 


Chippy Snowflake Sugar Plum (his/her name is still evolving, as is his gender) stopped by to wish her luck and teach a few of her friends. 

Getting a good nights sleep....


The annual chalk board I started, I hope I can keep this up!! 

She's ready! 


Loving her new back pack! 

One last picture before heading out the door! 

No comments:

Post a Comment