Monday, April 27, 2015

FaceTime with My Girl

There have been a lot of changes at work lately, so I've been putting more time in at the office. This means that I've been needing some extra help in taking care of P and the house. On this particular morning, I had come in to work early and Triggy was watching P and taking her to school for me. I got as FaceTime call and it was P. She said "So we can eat breakfast together and then you can do numbers while I color!" So I got to have my morning conversation with her, even having to be at work. And then she said, "Mom, now we are hiding in the closet so I can tell you scary stories!" 
She even got to talk to my boss, Todd and thought it was pretty funny! As we were hanging up she told me that the answer was 139 for my work, I love that little girl so very much!! Even when things can be challenging, she always finds a way to make me smile. 





No comments:

Post a Comment