Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Halloween 2015

Since P is still at Katering 2 Kids, she was able to wear 2 costumes. For school, she let me be creative and she was a crazy cat lady!! I have to say this might be my favorite costume ever...maybe even better than the do-nut from last year. 


Christine got to go to her school to see her trick or treat around the building. 
Here she is with her 2 best friends...Joshua and Madison


I dressed up for work, we were the Ghostbusters. I was the Stay Puff Marshmellow. We won best group costume.



For Halloween, I had a Mal. She has watched the Disney Channel movie, Descendants at least a thousand times and I let her be the main character, which is Maleficent's daughter.






My favorite Buzz Lightyear!!! 

And the Greek Goddess








No comments:

Post a Comment