Thursday, August 18, 2016

Take Your Daughter to Work

Although it wasn't an official day, P has asked all summer to come and see my work. I got permission and she got to come to Transocean with me on a Friday.







It was so fun to be able to show her off to everyone and for her to see my office and all that I do. I know she doesn't have any concept of my job, but I hope she knows that all I do is for her! 

Funny story... everyone at the office knows of P's love of Presidential trivia, so my boss, Todd had a fun trivia session for her. One question he asked was, "Where was John F. Kennedy shot?" Peyton quickly raised her hand and I was kinda impressed that she knew the answer. Todd called on her and she proudly announced "In the head!" 
She is just the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment