Sunday, December 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON!!

 Oh, my! I have a ONE year old!!
P's birthday fell on a Thursday so I took off that Thursday and Friday to begin our celebrations.

Headed to daycare to celebrate with her school party on Wednesday.

We took advantage of the gorgeous weather and headed to the zoo on Thursday with Nana, Aunt Chrissy and Avery.


Checking out the peacocks

I think P was just as interested in the squirrels as she was the lions and tigers.

BIG SMILE!!
 
Feeding her to the lion!
I can remember drinking out of this fountain as a child.


Getting ready to feed the giraffes

She loved it. Even after the trainer warned us not to actually touch the giraffes, P stuck her hand in it's nose.

Baby Elephants

The Baby Elephant kept trying to break free to get at the birds just outside their enclosure.


Tuckered out!


Avery through the Piranha tunnel...

...Aunt Chrissy followed


Right before Aunt Chrissy screamed and scared Avery when the Big Bat spread it's wings.

Isn't this the life...


We had a wonderful day and the December weather completely cooperated. We had such a great time!!

Friday night, Ethan and I dressed up and headed to Transocean's Christmas party. Papaw and Gramsy had volunteered to watch Peyton and she even got to spend the night so I could get ready for her party Saturday morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment