Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dear Peyton

Dear Peyton,
Tomorrow you are one, and I am sitting here trying to figure out where the last 365 days have gone and wondering how this year flew by so fast. I guess being completely obsessed with you has made the days tick away faster and faster! I went back to the letter I wrote you before you were born last year and that seems like a lifetime ago, becuase it is hard for me to remember my life without you in it.
I thought I was prepared for the feelings I would have becoming a Mom, but I can honestly say that you have taught me so much more about love than I ever expected about love. I think my love for you grows a little more each day, at each kiss, at each smile...I could go on and on.
You are such a joy to be around, your beauty is not only skin ddep as each day your little personality shines  through. You have a way to make every person feel so special. Every teacher you have had at daycare, thinks you love them the best. You share the love so strongly with the people around you. I can't tell you the number of people who remind me how lucky I am to have you, but they don't know the half of it. Although, teething has been tough this past week, you are so much more than I could ever have expected.

If the past is any gauge of the future, and this was year one, I can only imagine what the future holds for our family.

You will always be my first, my little sweetheart, my Sweet P! I love you my little sweet baby girl! Have fun being a ONE year old tomorrow and your first day as a toddler!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment