Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful for my P!

With tomorrow, being Thanksgiving there is so much in my life right now that I am thankful for. We are so blessed with a precious family, amazing friends, and the world's best baby!! I really think that if there were a contest for the happiest, most well adjusted baby in the world my Peyton would win hands down!

I am so thankful for full night's sleep, for 6 teeth coming in and she still has a smile on her face, for a laugh that make my heart smile, for open mouth kisses, for a mohawk that only she could pull off, for the teacher's pet, for my mini Ethan, a 7:00 p.m. bedtime with no fussing, for such excitement everytime when I pick her up from school, for a big beautiful blue eyes, for 3 hour naps, and a toothless grin.

This morning before her Thanksgiving feast at school.


No comments:

Post a Comment