Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas 2013


We started the day with a delicious Christmas Eve breakfast at the Holak's. P got to open a few presents there and her expression was priceless. This holiday season has been so much fun. She has been obsessed with all things Santa and she has loved her Elf on the Shelf, Cuckoo Snowflake Sugar Plum! 





Then Peyton and I headed to an amazing service at WoodsEdge followed by Christmas dinner at Jilly's! 

I don't know who was more excited about the dance off, Avery or me! 

Jillly started P a charm bracelet



Nana and the kids






Then we got home and Santa came! I guess someone was a really good girl this year!







After she opened all of her presents, she told me it was the best day ever and that I was the best Mommy ever! Brought tears to my eyes! 


It was a great day and a wonderful celebration of the birth of our Savior! 


No comments:

Post a Comment