Monday, January 6, 2014

Georgia

The day after Christmas we left for Georgia with my Dad and Kaitlyn to visit my Grandpa. I was a little concerned about P and the 14+ hour drive, but she was a champ. The ipad was a great present, because she watched that thing the entire time with a few naps mixed in  there. 

Apparently I packed enough for a month!

I couldn't resist that little booty! Every time she pottied, she had to weigh herself. 

We visited a Equine Rehabilition Center for retired race horses. It was an awesome place and P had no fear of the horses. I think this Momma might have to look into some riding lessons.

Buddy and Hollywood. 
The brown horse was blind and it was so awesome to see how God has a plan for everything, The black horse leads him around and helps him around. So amazing to see! 

 P and Grampa


So sweet!!!!

I said, "Stay right next to me..."
She listens so well. 



I can't believe we drove all the way to Augusta, Georgia and we never took any pictures of us all together!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment