Friday, February 14, 2014

Game Night

It seems another thing P has inherited from me, is my absolute adoration for games. I might be considered a teeny, tinsy bit competitive, oh who am I kidding. I love games and I love to win. Well, this type of behavior is not necessarily stellar in terms of parenting standards, so I have been trying to teach P to be either a gracious winner or loser. Well... it's not going so well, she taunts when she is in the lead, laughs if I get sent back to the beginning, and so on...oh my child, I am sorry to have passed this competitive gene on to you.

Our games of choice have been CandyLand and Hi-Ho Cherry-O and she is really good at both. I would say for a 3 year old, she understands the concepts very well. 

The other night we were playing and she told me "Mommy, there is always a winner and a loser...but I like it when I am the winner and you are the loser!" :) 
Oh Sweet P! What am I going to do with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment