Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Some Random Catch-Up Phone Pics!

We have been busy, running around and I thought I would upload some of our random phone pics.

                                              
Me and Brandy at BW3s watching some football
Hey 'mon! P trying on her wig from Antigua that Triggy brought back.

Sometimes she wears her sunglasses at night.

I found mini avaiators again and I loooooove them.

So does P!

Moving into the new house, I had lots of stuff to build, but I had a helper.


We were pretty proud of the finished product

So impressed, that we attempted to build her kitchen too.

Success

What do you do on an ice day, when there isn't any ice?
Go see Frozen again!! She loves this movie and it is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment