Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meeting the Easter Bunny

Two weeks ago, Nana, Peyton, and I were headed to The Woodlands Mall so Peyton could take her first picture with the Easter Bunny, when I was rear-ended on FM 2920. I had never been in a car accident and Peyton was crying so we eneded up calling 9-1-1. Once the police and an ambulance came, they took my Mom to the hospital because she was having back pains. But everything checked out fine. When the paramedics were checking Peyton out, she was laughing and smiling back, so we didn't continue with a trip for her to the hospital. Thanks goodness for safe infant car seats.
We attempeted the trip again on Sunday, and some how we timed it perfectly and were able to walk right up and take the picture.


My Little Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment