Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Sunday

It was so exciting to be able to celebrate Easter as a family and with our extened families.



We woke up early and Peyton got to see what the Easter Bunny left her


Trying out her new shades

Sophie the Giraffe

We attended church with the whole Roberts family, and finally got a family picture.



So happy

Cousins! I love that Peyton is smiling so hard it looks like it hurts.

Aunt Jilly and her P

Checking out the outdoors with Uncle Brian


Avery hunting eggs


I asked Avery to show me her eggs and I guess the sun was in her eyes


I love this picture. Us and Meme

Meme Rose and Peyton Rose



The Holak's checking out the neighbors

Posing for a Picture with Grandma Ruby

After an outfit change and some quality time with Uncle Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment