Sunday, May 1, 2011

5 Months Old

Oh my little 5 month old, I can not believe how fast you are growing. It seems I can not get home fast enough from work in the evenings to see my P. She is now starting to mimic the things that we do. We have mastered the Indian call, with my hand patting her mouth and will squeal with delight when she makes the noise. Last weekend, Gramsy taught her to vibrate her lips. All four grandparents were surronding her and laughing everytime she did it. I wonder if she knows how much she is loved by each of them.


Almost sitting up on her own in the chair


Sucking on her bottom lip and posing for the camera

Playing with Mom on the floor

Scooting around on the floor, crawling might be in the near future


I snapped this quickly so it is a little blurry,

but she was sitting up unassisted for 20 seconds.

Leaning on Pink Puppy, playing with Elmo



At 5 months:


Still in size 2 diapers


Still nursing, but we have started to supplement with formula. She
is a bit lazy and if she wakes up in the middle of the night would sometimes
rather have a bottle, than work to nurse.


Wearing 3-6 mth clothing but is starting to be a bit too long for
a few of her sleepers.


Is still swaddled at night, but we are starting to wean her from
it.


Very talkative. I love all her sweet noises and coos.


Starting to get some more rolls on her legs


Still not much hair, but she never bothers the bows I keep on
her


Has now eaten rice cereal, bananas, and sweet potatoes and loves
them.


When I give her kisses, she will return them with an open mouth
kiss.


Whenever Avery is around, she watches every move she makes and
will laugh at everything she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment