Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Phone Pictures

I accidently left my camera at my Mom's house this weekend, so I am dissappointed that I haven't captured any pictures of P this week. And since my audience (aka Krystal) asked for some pics of Peyton I thought I would update the last 6 months of pictures taken with my phone.
I can't believe Peyton is almost 6 months, time has flown by so fast and after talking to other Moms, apparently it will only go by faster in the future.


I can't believe she was ever this small. This is only hours old.

First Yawn

Proving she was a future Diva at only 2 days old

Yes, she was born with those cheeks!



Leaving the hospital


Around a week old, just hanging out with Mom


Snug as a bug in a rug






Before the first Dr. Appointment


Watching some TV with Momma


Taking a nap before visiting the Transocean


Sending a "Good Morning" text to Aunt Jilly


Like Father, Like Daughter....


Playing Dress Up


Wardrobe Change


First kinda Smile Captured in a Picture


Super Bowl Sunday


Too Cool for School



Trying to eat her entire hand


I love those cheeks!


Rice Cereal!


So Sweet!



It looks like she is thinking, "Enough Pictures...FEED ME!"


After our walk last night, she looks so big.


No comments:

Post a Comment