Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I am so blessed with how different my life has changed since Mother's Day last year. One year ago today, we announced to our families that we were expecting. At that time I really didn't know exactly what to anticipate from motherhood, but I had no idea exactly how wonderful my life would change. Being a mom has changed me, it is the most important job I could ever imagine or could ever have.


My first Mother's Day Gift from Peyton made at her school






My Beautiful Girl

Saturday we had our parents over and Jennifer and Danny and celebrated our Mother's. Peyton of course was the center of attention, again.


On Sunday, we celebrated with our little family of three. I woke up to homeade french toast and bacon and a beautiful card. We had a quiet morning at home. For lunch we vetured to a park in the Woodlands, where we took the bluebonnet pictures. We had a picnic and went for a walk around the lake. It was a peaceful day, but a little hot (around 93 degrees) so we headed home.




Sporting her ball cap

Ready for a day in the Park

My loves




She is too cool!


Stopping for a picture


Tired after a busy morning.



I thought she was just hot and tired after our walk, but little did we know she had a stomach bug brewing. Poor baby was sick all evening and night. Prior to the throw up, I had a great First Mother's Day. Even when P was sick, she was a happy baby. I wonder everyday how we got blessed with such a wonderful child.






No comments:

Post a Comment