Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oklahoma, You're OK!

This past weekend we packed up and headed to Ringling, Oklahoma for Ethan's grandparents for a celebration for their 60th wedding anniversary. I was a little concerned how P would handle the drive up, since she had never spent more than an hour in the car and the drive would consist of 6. But Peyton, as always, surpassed my expectations. She only had a few meltdowns and for the most part was a happy baby. I do have to say, I was a little overwelmed when we crossed the Red River. It was her first trip out of state and it made her seem so old to me.
Headed Across statelines
Taking the Kaboda for a ride


Doe
The Deer I spotted before Ethan, becuase obvisiously I am a better hunter than he is.


An Armadillo (they were everywhere)

Peyton and Daddy
Peyton and Mommy
My Little Pumpkin Butt

Family Portrait
Peyton with Uncle Danny and Aunt Jenn

She had a ball with all her cousins! They pushed her around ALL afternoon!
Just hanging around

SO tired after all the festivities
But still wanted to play with PaPaw
Driving home
Some Ice Cream to pass the time
She LOVED it!! This is DEFINITELY Ethan's Daughter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment