Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wedding in League City

On Friday, Peyton and I packed up and headed to League City for my cousin Jennifer's Wedding, Ethan was working in College Station so it was just the girls. We were fortunate and Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Danny agreed to watch Peyton and then let us spend the night. Jennifer and Danny are expecting their own little bundle of joy next year, so while I appreciated the help, they also got a small glimpse at their future.

Getting ready to head south

Bride and Groom

Jill, Christine, and me


Cousins with Meme and Papa
 Of course, I don't have any pictures of Peyton's fun night, but I was told she was a doll and after an "interesting" bath went to bed without any problems. Thanks Aunt Jen and Uncle Danny!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the updated fall decor! and look at you getting fancy with the polaroid pics!

    ReplyDelete