Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Sunday was our first trip to the Pumpkin Patch as a family. This is a tradition that I have been waiting to experience with my little one. Just like taking pictures in bluebonnets in the Spring, it is a must to take pictures in pumpkins in the fall. Peyton was soo sick last week, she got RSV (a respiratory virus) so I was unsure we were going to make it. But after a week of sick, snotty and sleepless nights, we finally ventured out of the house. It was a little warmer than I would have wanted, but what else do you expect in Houston.

Quick Pic with Mommy

My little Pumpkin!


A Little Witchy



Ethan letting her suck on the pumpkin face....I'm sure that is very sanitary.




Family Portrait

Kisses from Daddy

Too Cool


No comments:

Post a Comment