Monday, April 15, 2013

21814 Mileham Lane

We put the house on the market a few weeks ago, and we accepted an offer last weekend, pending approvals and inspection, 21814 Mileham Lane will no longer be ours. It hasn't been home for a few months, since Peyton and I have been living with my Mom,but even still this is a bitter sweet moment for me. Although, I am excited to not have a mortgage for the time being, I will always love this house. There are so many memories here, but by far the best was bringing home P! I suppose this is just the natural stages to go through when you are getting divorced, so it is a bit confusing to feel sad but free at the same time. 
But for every piece that is saddened by selling this house, I know it is the right decision and I am excited to see where Peyton and I will eventually call home. Imagine all the girly possibilities and a plus side, not a single mounted animal on the wall! :)








The happiest day at 21814
 So here's to the next journey....wherever that maybe!



1 comment:

  1. Praying for you in the next chapter in your life:) cannot wait to see what it has in store for you and your precious girl:)

    ReplyDelete