Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Saturday in the Park

Whenever we are driving anywhere, if P even catches a glimpse of a playground or any kind of slide, all I hear is, "I wanna go to park, Mommy! or "Nana/Nene take me to park!" What can I say, this child LOVES the park. Well, Saturday was Uncle Daniel's (or Mister Daniel if you are P) birthday so we headed up to Borough's Park for some playground fun and hot dogs on the grill. Peyton and Kailtyn play so well together and P loves the slides so it was a perfect afternoon.

Can you see the excitement?
Sweet Kaitlyn
I'm pretty sure she went down the slide 100 times. 



P was on squirrel watch and at any moment she spotted a 
squirrel she would take off on a chase to catch it. She may never have 
gotten close, but she was never discouraged....

No fear of any duck and even chased a few to catch them. 
Kaitlyn kept a safe distance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment