Friday, July 1, 2011

7 Months Old

Oh my P-Nut! Each month is flying by faster than the last! She is changing so fast, I can barely keep up! I am loving the 7th month! Peyton is a little ham, and I love seeing her little personality showing through.




Distracted by her bow collection

Now trying to eat the chair



Oh how I love this child!













Playing with her Manning Bear



(Ethan gave this to me on our first Christmas together when we were 16)



At 7 months:

She is wearing size 6-9 months and size 3 diapers.

Favorite foods is still sweet potatoes but she is starting to really like bananas and applaes too.

LOVES Mum-Mum rice crackers and it is the perfect distraction if I can't hold her.

Such a good sleeper! sleeps from 7:30 pm to 6:00 am

Loves her dancing pink bunny, Sophie, Blue Duck, and Manning Bear.

Still a Drool Queen and almost always has to wear a bib, which bothers me because her outfits are too cute to be covered.

While on her tummy will try to scoot, but hasn't pulled her legs up to try to crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment